Workday Security Architect
US - Hybrid / contract
We’re currently partnered with a global media client who are currently seeking a Workday Security Consultant to join their team. They are live with Workday, and have been live for 3 years. This position will provide hands on support as the organization look to upgrade and enhance their Security set up across Workday.
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Configuring changes to all Security setups within Workday
- Review/ Assess HR Applications Security Requests
- Provide WD Expertise across end-to-end Security Designs
- Assist with maintaining release plans across Workday
- Managing current intersection Security Groups
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established organization and take ownership of shaping their Security model. This will be a contract position that is not meeting heavy, and they will allow the consultant in this role autonomy over their schedule. The company are seeking a genuine expert and are offering extremely competitive rates.