Workday HCM & Financials Project Manager
US - Hybrid / contract
We're working with a large global organization who are actively looking for Workday HCM & Financials Project Manager to lead them through their global implementation roll out. The company are a non-profit faith-based organization on a global mission to make the world a better and safer place for all. They have been live with Workday HCM and Financials in the US for 5 years now and are looking to expand this globally across five other regions to strengthen their reach and boost their mission. They are seeking an experienced Project Manager who has experience successfully leading multiple Workday HCM and Financials implementations.
- 10 months – Phase 1 Go Live in April 2023
- A Project Manager that has experience in simultaneously managing the implementation of Workday HCM & Financials
- 5+ years’ Workday experience minimum
- Must have customer side experience, not just Workday Partners
- Global experience nice to have but not essential
- Manage and distribute responsibilities of work between teams efficiently
- Provide best practice throughout across multiple departments
This is a great opportunity to secure a long term contract and make a significant impact on the implementation of two Workday systems for a high profile client. They are seeking a proven leader, and you will have full control over your own diary, whilst also setting time frames for deliverables. The company are excited to identify the right Consultant to support them, and will allow this individual autonomy across the length of the assignment.