US - Hybrid / Permanent/ FTE / $240,000 Per anuum
We're working with a construction organization based in Dallas who are currently implementing Workday HCM and looking for a HRIS Director as a key hire as they begin to build out their HRIS team.
- $240,000 + Bonus + Stock
- Great career progression, joining at an exciting growth phase.
- Hybrid, 2-3 days per week on site
- Responsible for building a HRIS team as the organization transitions through their deployment and into post production
- Some hands on work will be required, configuration across as many modules as possible, before transitioning away from this as the team grows
- Maintaining security groups and liaising with key business stakeholders – strong communication skills are essential.
- Heavily involved in HRIS strategy and roadmapping, responsible for long term planning of the HRIS budget and investment
- Reporting directly into the CHRO
- Minimum 5 years Workday experience, plus experience leading HRIS teams in a senior capacity
This client is a well-known and well-respected organization, and they have an exciting roadmap ahead post-implementation. The organization offers a competitive benefits package, including stock for this job position. This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to own HRIS for a growing organization at an exciting phase of their HRIS journey.