Workday Talent and Performance Consultant
US - Hybrid / contract
We're working with a global e-commerce organization who are actively looking for a Workday Talent and Performance Consultant on a contract basis to drive the optimization efforts and lead on ensuring business process efficiency having recently moved from Cornerstone to Workday.
- 4 months
- Lead ongoing requirements gathering, design, deployment, and maintenance of Workday configurations as it relates to the Workday Talent, Performance and HCM
- Test new set up, system enhancements, system updates and integrations affecting global Talent
- 3+ years’ Workday experience as a minimum
- Modules: Workday HCM, Talent and Performance
- Very good understanding of succession planning, performance reviews, goals and mid-year check ins
- Provide expert advice and recommendations
- Experience designing training material and holding training sessions
Our client requires a Consultant with expert knowledge across Workday Talent and Performance that is able to provide knowledge transfer and overall system support. You will act as the go to person and be relied upon to help stabilize their tenant and kick start their Workday Talent and Performance modules.