Workday Reporting Consultant
US - Remote / contract
We are currently working with a Healthcare company with a headcount of over 10,000 FTE who are actively looking for a Workday Reporting Consultant to assist with a project to enhance and architect their Reporting workstream following a recent go-live.
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- 4 months
- Fully Remote
- Leading on requirement gathering for reporting needs across the business
- Building, testing and rolling out reports across the full HCM suite
- Consulting and offering SME knowledge to key stakeholders on Workday Reporting capabilities
- Experience in building Basic, Advanced, Matrix, BIRT and Composite reports is essential
- Experience in a similar role previously is essential
This client have just recently gone live with Workday and need a Reporting SME to help optimize their reporting function. This client offers a very flexible work schedule and are open to candidates across the US. This is a great opportunity to be able to make a real impact on a fantastic business.