Workday Reporting Analyst
US - Remote / Permanent/ FTE / $120,000 Per anuum
We're working with a well-known retail organization based in Texas who are actively looking for a Workday Reporting SME to join their HRIS team and lead the people analytics and reporting workstream.
- $120,000 + Bonus
- A new role created as the organization and HRIS function grows
- Fully Remote
- Stakeholder management with HR and the wider business to gather requirements and provide data integrity and reporting solutions to the organization
- Reporting into the HRIS Director, this role sits within the HRIS function and will be the go-to person for all Workday Reporting and data accuracy
- Write, maintain and support a range of Workday reports, both recurring and ad-hoc
- Experience with basic, advanced, matrix, BIRT and composite reports are essential
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Workday reporting is required
This client is a recognizable national retail organization, they went live with Workday in 2019 and they have an exciting roadmap ahead as they enter a growth phase. This client offers a very flexible work schedule and are happy with fully remote applications.