Workday Payroll Analyst
US - Remote / Permanent/ FTE / $120,000 Per anuum
We're working with a large global organization who are actively looking for a Payroll Analyst to lead the payroll processing and payroll accountancy duties for the business via Workday Payroll.
- Up to $120,000 + Bonus
- Run end to end payroll processing for approximately 500 employees across 4 countries
- 2+ years’ Workday payroll experience as a minimum
- Accurate processing of payroll including salaries, benefits, taxes
- Identifying and recommending updates to payroll processes and procedures
- Assist in month-end close, facilitating audits and responsibility for all journal entries
- BS in Accounting ideal, 4+ years experience in accounting and payroll also desired
The organization is a well recognized global brand in the medical sector, they are a forward thinking organization with a clear vision for the future. They are a well established and financially secure business that invest in their staff and offer a competitive benefits package at every level.