Workday Financials Analyst
US - Remote / Permanent/ FTE / $145,000 Per anuum
We're working with a large-scale manufacturing organization who are actively looking for a Senior Workday Financials Analyst to lead the configuration, enhancement and maintenance of the Workday system.
- Up to $145,000 + Bonus
- Fully Remote
- Senior Workday Financials Analyst to be the lead for Workday Procurement, Accounting and Expenses for the organization; leading on configuration, enhancements, assisting with day-to-day work and also developing reports within the Workday system
- 3 + years’ Workday experience as a minimum
- Modules: Procurement, Accounting and Expenses
- This candidate will ideally have some reporting expertise
- Must have customer side experience, not just Workday Partner candidates.
- Global experience nice to have but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a forward thinking organization, offering excellent benefits and an opportunity to play a key part as a Workday SME in their exciting roadmap. This is a growing team and will offer further career progression as they expand their Workday offering across the business.