Workday Compensation/ Advanced Compensation Consultant
US - Remote / contract
We're working with a global hyper-growth organization who are actively looking for a Workday Compensation/ Advanced Compensation Consultant on a contract basis to lead on the optimization and enhancement of both modules.
- Competitive hourly rate
- 6 months
- Lead on configuration and testing across Workday Compensation and Advanced Compensation modules
- 3+ years’ Workday experience as a minimum
- Modules: Core Compensation and Advanced Compensation
- Very good understanding of Merit, Stock and Bonus
- Provide expert advice and recommendations to assist the wider Workday team
- Offer support across mid-year and year-end process
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organization where you will lead on their Workday Compensation and Advanced Compensation workstreams, playing a vital role in revamping both modules Workday. Please apply now if you would like to hear more about this opportunity and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.