Senior HRIS Analyst
US - Remote / Permanent/ FTE / $130,000 Per anuum
We're working with a multinational technology organization who are actively looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst to analyze current Workday configurations and implement improvements that maximize efficiency and Workday’s technological capabilities.
- Up to $130,000 + Bonus
- Based: Houston, TX (3 days on-site)
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the organization and collaborate on improvement opportunities
- Drive biannual Workday Feature Release planning for designated modules
- Recommend and drive innovative process improvements
- Translate business needs into written technical requirements and propose Workday solutions
- 3+ years experience configuring Workday business processes required
- Workday Pro Certification(s) beneficial but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a global organization, offering outstanding benefits and an opportunity to take the lead on several exciting, upcoming projects. They are committed to investing in this hire with continued training and progression opportunities.