Senior Benefits & Compensation Analyst
US - Hybrid / Permanent/ FTE / $110,000 Per anuum
We're working with an exciting organization who are actively looking to hire a Senior Benefits & Compensation Analyst.
- Up to $110,000 + Bonus
- Family Health insurance, at no cost to the employee
- 6% 401(k) match
- Hybrid – Houston, TX
- Lead or assist on programs such as open enrollment, benefit fairs, job evaluation and other related projects
- Guide and instruct HR managers on compensation and benefit plans and initiatives
- Maintain data accuracy and integrity within Workday System
- Ensure audits, reporting and compliance activities related to US benefit plans are completed in a timely manner
- Analyze data trends to formulate benefits and compensation plans
- Deliver reports to senior management regarding effectiveness of benefit & compensation plans and highlighting recommendations to improve
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an organization that are committed to training and developing their talent. To top it off they are offering a market leading benefits package that is unrivalled within this industry!