HR Systems Analyst
US - Remote / Permanent/ FTE / $135,000 Per anuum
We're working with a national law firm who are actively looking for a HR Systems Analyst to lead on configuration, enhancement and maintenance of the Workday system, specifically across Workday HCM and Benefits.
- Up to $135,000 + Bonus
- Lead on system enhancement, configuration, testing and overall maintenance across Workday HCM and Benefits
- 3 + years’ Workday experience as a minimum
- Modules: Workday Core HCM and Benefits
- Security testing and user group assignment experience required
- Be able to develop advanced reports within Workday
- Analytical background with a very good understanding of Excel
This is a great opportunity to join a growing law firm that offer incredible benefits and support long-term growth. You will act as the subject matter expert for Workday HCM and Benefits and play a key role within the HRIS team, leading on configuration, enhancements, assisting with day-to-day system support and the design of their Workday roadmap.